Project Lied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Lied

You wake up somewhere strange. You can't remember anything. The sky pulses and dazzles above.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II Empty
PostSubject: The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II   The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 1:01 am

Kellan saw it in the distance. He didn't know how he was able to identify it, a village. He didn't reckon he could remember a time he'd ever seen a village. He slapped a palm to his head a few times, prodding the child on the shoulder whenever she slowed down. Think, Kellan, think. If that really is your bloody name.

"Be careful, kid," he said, rubbing a cool wet sleeve over his forehead. It was still a long way from drying, even in the wind tunnel that was the valley. "This could be a trap. Let's just wait here, see what happens." He'd barter there were more like them. He knew she wasn't crazy, that he saw people near the river and up on the cliffside. That woman... she spoke like she was addressing a nation, not two people. Kellan itched his collar, the wet fabric clinging to his skin. He looked up to the sky, which seemed to vibrate and shadow over itself.
Back to top Go down
https://lied.rpg-board.net
Scream of Dying Owl

Scream of Dying Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II   The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 am

Endiko jumped down the hills and walked with them, (well it was more behind them from the shadows) but she felt something was off. "Yeah, I think he's right. The village looks kind of old. Maybe it's abandoned, and if that's so wild animals could be lurking down there. Other people could also be down there too, and we don't know how friendly they are." Endiko paused to look at the little girl. "Maybe you should wait somewhere safer. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you got hurt."

Last edited by Scream of Dying Owl on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II   The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:42 pm

She paused, leaning close to the boy but barely making it to his torso. Tiptoeing, she could see the Village herself as well, undisturbed and morbidly silent. The only sound was the swishing of grass, and Kellan's remarks. Ready to protest, more than eager to head into the city for answers, Luka suddenly yelped, jumping up and latching her arms around the other when a new voice joined them. Steps perhaps muffled by her hazy senses, someone had sneaked up on both of them. Her body shook deeply, leaving her breathless for a solid couple of seconds, face buried in Kellan's side. Then she looked up, large eyes almost fearful.

"I'm not staying anywhere! Screen-lady said answers were in there, and that's where I'm going. With or without any of you." the girl responded, quite sourly. From the similar bracelet on her wrist to her cautious manner, Luka assumed their new acquaintance was in the same situation - scared, without recollection of the past, and afraid. Tiptoeing again to make it near Kellan's ear, she whispered. "You're big and strong, right? You can fight wild animals!" the little child suggested, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II   The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Screen lady... Kellan pushed the girl away from him when she clinged on, crossing his arms. "You're too trusting of strangers," he told Luka. Perhaps that was why she was so comfortable with getting all up in his personal space. Kellan gave an eye to the newcomer, saying nothing. At least everyone here wasn't ten.

"If we're approaching, stay behind me." Kellan shot to the girl, shivering and ducking away from her whisper. He didn't say us. For all he knew, this new person was just as dangerous as the building. He eyed the bracelet on her wrist and pointed at it.

"I take it it's you're not from around here," he said with a snort. He didn't smile, however. His eyes were solemn and sturdy.
Back to top Go down
https://lied.rpg-board.net
Scream of Dying Owl

Scream of Dying Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II   The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Endiko let out a small chuckle. "Why so serious? What sort of reason do you have to ignore the bright side of life? I mean, you're acting like you would rather die than enjoy life." Endiko smiled. When she smiled she meant it, but for some reason it came of as kind of... creepy. She glanced towards the village. "Y'know I get kind of a creepy vibe from that place. Almost like a kingdom of death... oh well. Probally just my imagination. Let's get a move on!" With that, Endiko took off with a dash towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II   The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tåkete Realm - The Village - Opening Thread Part II
Page 1 of 1