Project Lied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Lied

You wake up somewhere strange. You can't remember anything. The sky pulses and dazzles above.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys I have a theory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scream of Dying Owl

Scream of Dying Owl

Guys I have a theory  Empty
PostSubject: Guys I have a theory    Guys I have a theory  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 9:43 pm

So I was looking around at everything, from the name of the site to the memory eggs. (because I felt something else was going on that they weren't telling us.) As I looked around at more stuff, I came up with a theory. So here it is.

I don't think the real purpose of Project Lied is to "test its thresholds and its abilities to harbor human life." to quote the original Project Lied page. Just look at the name. Project Lied? Why choose that unless there is a lie within it. For further evidence, look to the amnesia. Why would the overseers or whoever made this give the players amnesia? It's almost like they didn't want the players to remember what they were volunteering or being forced into and the pain it caused them. And the memory eggs. Why choose eggs to give people memories? The only correlation I found connecting Eggs to memories was a phenomena found in certain animals (most notably squirrels) where they pass down memories through, you guessed it, genes. Now that may seem like a weak connection, but passing down memories through genes could be possible in humans. (theoretically.) Memories that could be important to a certain cause. Memories that were extremely hard to get to. But then you may ask why does the video game part of Project Lied exist? Well, if the person was important (possibly alien or mutant) then certain traits passed down via genes like certain ways to survive or certain reactions when pushed to the edge would be easier to find in a survival of the fittest scenario.

So my final theory is this: A group of people who could possibly be related to an alien creature were kidnapped and put into a game designed to test whether or not they had traits of this ancient alien creature (possibly including alien speech / reactions) because it would be faster than going through the whole group of people and searching through them with whatever high-tech machine they were using. The Overseers gave the players amnesia so they wouldn't remember being kidnapped and being forced into the game. When they find the alien descendant they are planning to extract the gene for whatever purposes it would have.

Hey admins, If I even got close, please let me know.

Anyways that was my Project-lied theory. Thanks for reading to the end, I know it was preeeeety long.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Guys I have a theory    Guys I have a theory  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Interesting idea! Just keep playing through Project Lied, and everything will slowly be revealed in time~
Back to top Go down
Scream of Dying Owl

Scream of Dying Owl

PostSubject: Re: Guys I have a theory    Guys I have a theory  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 11:06 am

Well even if my theory isn't true at least I can have an 'I told you so moment' if anything goes off in the future. So calling it now, something is not as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys I have a theory    Guys I have a theory  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys I have a theory
Page 1 of 1