Project Lied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Lied

You wake up somewhere strange. You can't remember anything. The sky pulses and dazzles above.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tåkete Realm - The Myrkr - Opening Thread

Go down 
+2
Scream of Dying Owl
Jay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scream of Dying Owl

Scream of Dying Owl

The Tåkete Realm - The Myrkr - Opening Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tåkete Realm - The Myrkr - Opening Thread   The Tåkete Realm - The Myrkr - Opening Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:59 am

Jack sighed at the question. He would have preferred to work alone, although it seemed that being out in the wilderness with a chance of death meant it would be easier to work together. "My name is Jack." He looked at the girl that had asked the question who called herself Bea. "And I would much rather get some work done than sit around playing 'breaking the ice' style games." He glared at everyone around him. He felt a nagging sensation, like something was calling out to him. Like he was supposed to do something, but he had no idea what. Jack thought it was just the wind. "And if no one's going to jump of a cliff to see if we can die, I'm going to push someone off."
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

The Tåkete Realm - The Myrkr - Opening Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tåkete Realm - The Myrkr - Opening Thread   The Tåkete Realm - The Myrkr - Opening Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Taking Evangeline's hand, Cecilia got up. Well, I wasn't expecting her to say yes, but I guess it's fine. Brushing off some grass flakes from her skirt. "Well then Evangeline, let's get going!" Cecilia started walking towards the valley where others were going. Stopping, Cecilia saw a bridge with some of the boards falling off. She cautiously took steps as she crossed the bridge. Upon arriving at the other side she turned back to make sure that Evangeline was crossing fine. She called over to Evangeline, "Do you need any help?" Cecilia then just waited for the girl's response, which she seemed to do a lot.
Back to top Go down

The Tåkete Realm - The Myrkr - Opening Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2